There are a number of principles, and a fundamental paradigm shift, that set The Fulfillment Process apart from other manifestation processes.
As far as I know it is unique.
So, because the process is so different, I’ve written this Silent Wisdom post to give you a context for listening to the guided Fulfillment Process meditations, and to help you understand the principles.
The Core Principle
The list of areas of your life that The Fulfillment Process may enhance include:
- Enjoying good health and wellness
- Financial prosperity
- Success in your career, business or sport
- Being in loving, intimate relationship
- Mental clarity
- Emotional freedom
- Physical fitness
And … there is a lot, lot more on offer here. All the above are usually sold by the success gurus as the way to “become” happy.
The Fulfillment Process reverses that notion and teaches us to first be happy and at peace; then to manifest our lives from the consciousness of already being happy and at peace.
The Fulfillment Process harnesses the power usually taught for manifesting things, money and worldly success to awaken us from the collective dream of being nothing more than our limited, mortal physical bodies.
The Core Paradigm Shift
Success in business, financial success, and all other worldly success comes as a by-product of the Fulfillment Process and is not the goal of the process.
Money and worldly success may well come. It’s not that I am proposing an ascetic lifestyle; just that money and success in the world are not the most important things to devote our short lives to achieving.
Money, success, and let’s add approval and power, do not, in themselves, bring us happiness, freedom and peace. And they are not what the Fulfillment Process is primarily about.
The essence of this paradigm shift is to harness the principles of manifestation to elicit our awakening to who and what we truly are.
In so doing we will bring about a revolution of human consciousness that will eliminate human suffering, and will, in turn, revolutionise our collective thinking about relationships, ecology, politics, law, and how we live together in communities.
The purpose of The Fulfillment Process
It is simply to effect a root, or radical, shift of consciousness from thinking we know who we are to the feeling of Being who we would love to be. We are who we feel ourselves to be. And who we feel ourselves to be, life naturally mirrors back to us through our relationships, our work and the level of joy, freedom and peace we feel.
The process can be used for:
- Manifesting the lifestyle and material comforts we all naturally desire while simultaneously bringing about our awakening to higher levels of awareness of who and what we really are as conscious Beings.
- For healing ourselves, other people, other life forms and our mother Earth.
- Bringing about the ecological shift of consciousness that our Earth so desperately needs from us, as collective humanity. It is primarily the feeling of being separate from each other, separate from other life forms, and separate from our planetary home, which has given rise to the horrors so plainly visible everywhere we look in today’s world.
- And the very highest use of The Fulfillment Process, although this is probably for the few, is to dedicate our practice entirely to manifesting unconditional love, with a Heart-felt intention to bring about the incarnation of happiness, peace, freedom and well-being in the lives of all people and all life throughout all the universes and dimensions of manifest form.
It’s about who and what we really are …
To live a truly successful and abundant life is to live as the person you would love to be, the person who lives the life you would love to live.
There is a profound peace, joy, freedom and happiness living within us all, as us all, which is simply waiting for us to turn our attention to it and feel it. It is a currency of immensely greater value than anything traded on the stock markets of the world.
So why would anyone settle for a piece of quartz when a priceless diamond is freely offered?
I believe that four simple practices are the keys to enjoying the freedom, peace and happiness everyone is yearning for.
Take a look at these pages to learn more:
Click the links below to read more Silent Wisdom posts, which will help clarify how The Fulfillment Process works and how you can best apply it to your life:
- Click here to read “The Fulfillment Process: Manifest Your Love”
- Click here to read “The Fulfillment Process: Enhance the Power”
I would love to hear from you about your experience and insights, so please let me know in the comments section below …