Heartfulness is true mindfulness
It is mindfulness led from the Heart – bringing the consciousness of loving kindness to all we do, think and say
What is “The Incarnation of Love”?
A simple and highly effective way to bring about the fulfillment and completion of desire itself.
Only when desire (aka “wanting”, or the feeling of lack) ceases though awareness of pure Divine Consciousness – whose nature is the feeling of fulfillment and completion – can unconditional love be born into the world for the benefit of all.
Buddha called the fulfillment and completion of desire Nirvana … love-bliss … the end of suffering …
Listen to this Heartfulness meditation and …
Enjoy the simple feeling of Being
Enjoy the feeling of fulfillment and completion
Enjoy the feeling of being who you most deeply would love to be
(PC: Right-click and select “Save Target As …” Mac: select “Save Link As …”)
Note: I update this meditation from time to time as fresh insights come to me. And I notify subscribers to my Silent Wisdom blog when a new meditation is available for download.
How to listen for best results
Do not listen to this meditation when driving, operating any form of machinery, or when you are involved in any potentially hazardous task.
The Incarnation of Love meditation acts as a guide to the creative spirit power of Heartfulness, which acts from the “inside-out” so our lives can unfold spontaneously in intelligently joyful and harmonious ways.
- Feel into the spirit of the process.
- Listen with your eyes closed or open.
- Sit upright, which will help you stay awake.
- If possible, use wrap-around, high-quality headphones.
- Ensure you have 20-30 minutes of uninterrupted quiet time.
- Let others know what you are doing and ask them not to disturb you.
- Allow a few minutes upon completion of a meditation to sit in silent reflection, savouring the feeling of Being.
- For best results listen frequently – ideally 1-2 times daily – which will cumulatively build the transformative power of the process.
Click the links below to gain an understanding of The Incarnation of Love meditation:
A note about music
I love music as much as anyone. But … when it comes to guided meditations there is not one piece of music that everyone who listens will enjoy or even like. So this is one reason I do not add music to my meditations.
The other reason is that the power lies in the conscious silence that my words guide your attention to. Music can distract attention from relaxing and resting into the silent intelligence of our mutual One Heart.
The power of pausing (please read)
To get the most out of this meditation I suggest you pause it at any point, when you want to:
- Feel more deeply into the response of your Heart to the questions of Self-inquiry.
- Savour the feeling of being the person you truly, deeply would love to be.
- Reflect upon the insights that may spontaneously emerge.
The Incarnation of Love meditation is not hypnosis, which requires only passive listening. In contrast, it is the degree with which you consciously and actively engage with the steps of The Incarnation of Love that will determine its effectiveness and power, as well as the quality your experience.
Through frequent listening you’ll find you’ll easefully assimilate the principles of The Incarnation of Love until they feel completely natural.
Always remember that it is not my words themselves that have power to transform your mind, life and relationships, but rather the power lies in the silent loving kindness of our our mutual One Heart.
When we live from the silence of our Heart our lives naturally become the expression of acceptance, compassion (including self-compassion) , kindness, appreciation, abundance and gratitude.
In the spirit of our One Heart,