What is The Fulfillment Process?
A simple and highly effective way to bring about the fulfillment of your prayer to be the person you would most deeply love to be, who lives the life you would most deeply love to live.
Listen to this Heartfulness-based meditation and …
Enjoy the feeling of being consciously alive
Enjoy the feeling of being fulfilled and complete
Enjoy the feeling of being the person you would love to be, who lives the life you would love to live …
(PC: Right-click and select “Save Target As …” Mac: select “Save Link As …”)
I notify subscribers to my Silent Wisdom blog when new meditations are available for download and books available to review
How to listen for best results
Do not listen to this meditation when driving, operating any form of machinery, or when you are involved in any potentially hazardous task.
The Fulfillment Process meditation acts as a guide to the creative spirit power of Heartfulness, which acts from the “inside-out” so our lives can unfold spontaneously in intelligently joyful and harmonious ways.
- Feel into the spirit of the process.
- Listen with your eyes closed or open.
- Sit upright, which will help you stay awake.
- If possible, use wrap-around, high-quality headphones.
- Ensure you have 20-30 minutes of uninterrupted quiet time.
- Let others know what you are doing and ask them not to disturb you.
- Allow a few minutes upon completion of a meditation to sit in silent reflection, savouring the feeling of Being.
- For best results listen frequently – ideally 1-2 times daily – which will cumulatively build their transformative power.
Click the links below to read explanations of The Fulfillment Process:
A note about music
I love music as much as anyone. But … when it comes to guided meditations there is not one piece of music that everyone who listens will enjoy or even like. So this is one reason I do not add music to my meditations.
The other reason is that all the power is in the silence that my words guide your attention to. Music can distract attention from relaxing and resting into the silent intelligence of our mutual One Heart.
The power of pausing (please read)
To get the most out of this meditation I suggest you pause it at any point, when you want to:
- Feel more deeply into the response of your Heart to the questions of Self-inquiry.
- Savour the feeling of being the person you truly, deeply would love to be.
- Reflect upon the insights that may spontaneously emerge.
The Fulfillment Process is not hypnosis, which requires only passive listening. In contrast, it is the degree with which you consciously engage with the steps of The Fulfillment Process that will determine its effectiveness and power, as well as the quality your experience.
Through frequent listening you’ll find you’ll easefully assimilate the principles of The Fulfillment Process until they feel completely natural.
Always remember that it is not my words themselves that have power to transform your mind, life and relationships, but rather the power lies in the silence of your own Heart.
When we live from this silent awareness we naturally manifest lives powered by the principles of acceptance, compassion (including self-compassion) , kindness, appreciation, abundance and gratitude.