The Releasing Now process takes place in this present moment – without having to relive the events of your past.
“Leo has a rare ability to connect on a soul level. I’ve ever met anyone with such a deep soul ability. He listens from the Heartspace, not his mind, and is a gift to the world … an angel on the planet. Very few people have his gift.”
Sally Francis, biologist and intuitive coach
What would you love to enjoy?
- An intimate soulmate, your beloved whom you know is out there somewhere?
- Nurturing an existing relationship?
- More real friends?
- Soothing emotional stress?
- Feeling better about yourself?
- Greater clarity of mind?
- Deep peace and happiness?
Explore these facets of Releasing Now
- Releasing for Love
- Experiencing the power of compassionate listening
- Feeling into Heartfulness
- Soothing feelings of stress
- Understanding the power of imagination
- Discovering who you really are
Read some related Silent Wisdom posts
- What is a soulmate?
- Who am I to write about soulmate relationships?
- Heartful self-compassion – the path of emotional freedom
- A great Love
Being who you would most deeply love to be, and living the life you would most deeply love to live, is absolutely possible.
All you have to do … is choose freedom … Now!
ALLOW THE SILENCE OF YOUR HEART TO AWAKEN YOUR MIND
Important note: Consultancy sessions are not psychotherapy. You will not have to re-experience the pain you once knew. You will not have to re-visit your childhood traumas. You will not be analysed.
The power of Releasing Now comes from your exploration of reality, in this present moment, here and now.
Medical disclaimer: Releasing Now is for those who are mentally and emotionally stable, and who simply want to enrich their lives. If you are suffering from a psychiatric illness of any kind (including depression and paranoia), or have ever been sectioned, or are taking psycho-active drugs (legal or illegal), or are an alcoholic or drug addict, Releasing Now is not for you at this time. Please avail yourself of the appropriate professional medical and/or psychiatric care. And if you are feeling suicidal, contact The Samaritans and your doctor immediately.